Welcome to Fit by Kat.
Hi there, i’m Kat!
Welcome to Fit by Kat. I’m a self-proclaimed lover of all things mind, body and soul. I’m also a recent graduate with a bachelor degree in Sport & Exercise Management. I’ve learnt so much during my university course that has helped me and others. I hope to share even just a bit of what I’ve learnt over the years with you.
The aim of Fit by Kat is to inspire others to take a holistic approach to their health. Studying sports at university has shown me just how many benefits exercise has on all facets of your life. So although I may be prone to publishing fitness-related posts, there shall be no shortage of brain gains either!
Cheers, Kat x
Check out the latest posts:
- I Took Yale’s Most Popular Wellbeing Class. Here’s what I Learnt.
- When I Found Positivity – A Personal Essay
- 10 Common Minimalism Misconceptions
- Four Types of Stretching & Four Benefits of Stretching
- 6 Ways to Increase Motivation to Workout