Welcome to Fit by Kat.
Hi there, i’m Kat!
Welcome to Fit by Kat. I’m a self-proclaimed lover of all things mind, body and soul. I’m also a recent graduate with a bachelor degree in Sport & Exercise Management. I’ve learnt so much during my university course and I hope to share even just a bit of what I’ve learnt over the years with you.
This blog is a blend of mental and physical fitness related explorations, as well as introspection of daily life as it relates to the realm of health… after all, writing is good for the mind (and my soul!). So I hope to be more personal on here too, from all things life and health, sunrises to sunsets, dance class to sports practice, coffee adventures to global adventures.
Follow along for the journey!
Cheers, Kat x
Check out the latest posts:
- A Short Trip To Canberra, Australia
- To Graduate & To Not Graduate (About Graduating University)
- About the Environment: Earth Hour
- How To Actually Achieve Your Goals
- 10 Tips to Stay Healthy In The Holiday Season